Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheeeep drum switch?

I need to fix up an old lathe before I "loan" it to a friend who's lathe-
deprived.

I need a CHEAP 3PDT drum reversing switch with positive center OFF.

The old one has crapped the bed, and I'm certain it cannot be safely
repaired.

Need 3PDT, because this motor has four reversing leads. 15A, 110V is all
it needs, and it need not be pretty.

Some ChiCom units are on Ebay for under $30.00 including shipping, but
they're NEW, and they just won't "look right" on this old beater; if you
know what I mean.

(gunner? Iggy? other hoarders? G)

LLoyd