Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone Have an Okuma Lathe / Machining Center?

I'm looking for some specs I can't get from them so far or from the web...

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40 and 600H
machining center with CAT50...

I'd love to give you a call and/or get some digital photos from someone and
would be willing to talk cost to do this for me.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40 and 600H
machining center with CAT50...

I bet nobody on this NG has a CAT50 machine.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I'm looking for some specs I can't get from them so far or from the web...

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40

We have a L370M Captain, not the same thing but this is a live tool lathe. No idea if it
is close.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 May 2011 19:48:31 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40 and 600H
machining center with CAT50...

I bet nobody on this NG has a CAT50 machine.

Karl

Does a Van Norman #36 count?

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/VanNorman36#

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40 and 600H
machining center with CAT50...

I bet nobody on this NG has a CAT50 machine.

Karl

Does a Van Norman #36 count?

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/VanNorman36#

Gunner

Close enough. Man, I'd like to see that thing making a deep cut with a
carbide face mill.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40 and 600H
machining center with CAT50...

I bet nobody on this NG has a CAT50 machine.

Karl

Does a Van Norman #36 count?

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/VanNorman36#

Gunner

Close enough. Man, I'd like to see that thing making a deep cut with a
carbide face mill.

Karl

Its way cool when I put on the 12" face mills on it and take off 1" per
pass..

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is