Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama gets Osama

Finally, under Barack Obama's leadership, the U.S. finds and kills Osama
bin laden. Surely, the Obama administration deserves the credit for this
accomplishment. Even though this is a fact, I can hardly wait to hear
from the right wing why Obama doesn't deserve the credit for getting Bin
Laden. It ought to be interesting. Maybe they'll say Bush should get the
credit. Which ever way they try to deny Obama the credit it should be
amusing. Since they've denied that Obama has accomplished anything so
far in his presidency I just wonder how they'll spin this one. Can't
wait to heal the bull.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 May 2011 11:07:10 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

Finally, under Barack Obama's leadership, the U.S. finds and kills Osama
bin laden. Surely, the Obama administration deserves the credit for this
accomplishment. Even though this is a fact, I can hardly wait to hear
from the right wing why Obama doesn't deserve the credit for getting Bin
Laden. It ought to be interesting. Maybe they'll say Bush should get the
credit. Which ever way they try to deny Obama the credit it should be
amusing. Since they've denied that Obama has accomplished anything so
far in his presidency I just wonder how they'll spin this one. Can't
wait to heal the bull.

Hawke

Obama accidentally gave the Navy Seals that address by mistake when he
sent them on an opium run to add some flavor to his crack pipe. Ooops!
Now you were saying?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Finally, under Barack Obama's leadership, the U.S. finds and kills Osama
bin laden. Surely, the Obama administration deserves the credit for this
accomplishment. Even though this is a fact, I can hardly wait to hear
from the right wing why Obama doesn't deserve the credit for getting Bin
Laden. It ought to be interesting. Maybe they'll say Bush should get the
credit. Which ever way they try to deny Obama the credit it should be
amusing. Since they've denied that Obama has accomplished anything so
far in his presidency I just wonder how they'll spin this one. Can't
wait to heal the bull.

Hawke

Obama accidentally gave the Navy Seals that address by mistake when he
sent them on an opium run to add some flavor to his crack pipe. Ooops!
Now you were saying?

Man, get a grip...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ite-House.html

* Obama watched assault on compound housing bin Laden in real time
* Compound was yards from Pakistan's 'Sandhurst' military academy
* DNA tests 99.9 per cent certain man killed WAS Bin Laden
* U.S. embassies on alert over Al Qaeda reprisal attacks
* Obama and George W. Bush both decla 'Justice has been done'

President Obama was watching on a TV screen as a commando gunned down Osama Bin
Laden. Via a video camera fixed to the helmet of a U.S. Navy Seal, the leader of
the free world saw the terror chief shot in the left eye.

The Seal then carried out what is known in the military as a ‘double tap’ –
shooting him again, probably in the chest, to make certain he was dead. The
footage of the battle in Bin Laden’s Pakistani hideout – relayed to the White
House by satellite – is said to show one of his wives acting as a human shield
to protect him as he blasted away with an AK47 assault rifle.

She died, along with three other men, including one of Bin Laden’s sons. Within
hours, the Al Qaeda leader’s body was buried at sea.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 1, 1:07*pm, Hawke wrote:
Finally, under Barack Obama's leadership, the U.S. finds and kills Osama
bin laden. Surely, the Obama administration deserves the credit for this
accomplishment. Even though this is a fact, I can hardly wait to hear
from the right wing why Obama doesn't deserve the credit for getting Bin
Laden. It ought to be interesting. Maybe they'll say Bush should get the
credit. Which ever way they try to deny Obama the credit it should be
amusing. Since they've denied that Obama has accomplished anything so
far in his presidency I just wonder how they'll spin this one. Can't
wait to heal the bull.

Hawke

Same here.

The fact that they haven't said anything yet tells me that they are
stuck.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

If what you say is true, post a link to where we can see the video to
verify what you claim to be true. Post it right here, otherwise we
will just assume you are telling tales out of school, again.
---- post link to video here ----

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tall King wrote:

If what you say is true, post a link to where we can see the video to
verify what you claim to be true. Post it right here, otherwise we
will just assume you are telling tales out of school, again.
---- post link to video here ----

Man, Ripley was right...
IQs HAVE dropped.

I was NOT at the White House when this went down.
I don't like him - he don't like me. So fair enough.

And I seriously doubt he likes YOU well enough to satisfy your morbid curiousity.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 02 May 2011 23:04:41 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Tall King wrote:

If what you say is true, post a link to where we can see the video to
verify what you claim to be true. Post it right here, otherwise we
will just assume you are telling tales out of school, again.
---- post link to video here ----

Man, Ripley was right...
IQs HAVE dropped.

I was NOT at the White House when this went down.
I don't like him - he don't like me. So fair enough.

And I seriously doubt he likes YOU well enough to satisfy your morbid curiousity.

So we should just take his word for it? Like the two fake birth cert
thingys?

VBG

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

It sounds just like a Tom Clancy novel, doesn't it? War is starting to
imitate art -- if you consider Clancy's novels art.

The Seal then carried out what is known in the military as a ‘double tap – shooting him again, probably in the chest, to make certain he was dead. The footage of the battle in Bin Laden’s Pakistani hideout – relayed to the White House by satellite – is said to show one of his wives acting as a human shield to protect him as he blasted away with an AK47 assault rifle.

She died, along with three other men, including one of Bin Laden’s sons.
Within hours, the Al Qaeda leader’s body was buried at sea.

It ought to be a good place to go crabbing, if we only knew where it was.
slap, slap! stop that, Ed. that's not nice...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Finally, under Barack Obama's leadership, the U.S. finds and kills Osama
bin laden. Surely, the Obama administration deserves the credit for this
accomplishment. Even though this is a fact, I can hardly wait to hear
from the right wing why Obama doesn't deserve the credit for getting Bin
Laden. It ought to be interesting. Maybe they'll say Bush should get the
credit. Which ever way they try to deny Obama the credit it should be
amusing. Since they've denied that Obama has accomplished anything so
far in his presidency I just wonder how they'll spin this one. Can't
wait to heal the bull.

Hawke

The hunt has been on for a decade through a couple of administrations.
I'd say the Navy Seals should get the credit for finally getting it
done. But in Washington, credit is given the present administration
by nearly everyone regardless of party. Even Cheny applauded.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Tall King wrote:

If what you say is true, post a link to where we can see the video to
verify what you claim to be true. Post it right here, otherwise we
will just assume you are telling tales out of school, again.
*---- * * *post link to video here * * *----

Man, Ripley was right...
IQs HAVE dropped.

I was NOT at the White House when this went down.
I don't like him - he don't like me. *So fair enough.

And I seriously doubt he likes YOU well enough to satisfy your morbid curiousity.

So we should just take his word for it? Like the two fake birth cert
thingys?

VBG

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " *Jonah Goldberg (modified)

You mean like we should just take his word for it...like you actually
owning the stuff you are trying to sell here on Usenet with no proof
of ownership?

VVVBG

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

"Even Cheny applauded..."

Cheney was happy because a donor heart became available.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Warning

WARNING: there is a video circulating around Facebook of a BBC video of the
killing of Osama Bin Laden, supposedly made by US troops. It is a Virus!!!!!
Spread the news because it's circulating fast!!!!