Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who needed what torch stuff?

I dont have any Smith stuff, but I do have a spare Victor 100 handle in
my stuff. Ive taken a picture of about half of it..the rest is in
another container I cant get to at night...Ill have to move Stuff in the
morning with the fork lift to dig em out. This is just some of the
spare stuff not currently on any of my working rigs ......

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38086768243858

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38109576123794

6th from the Left.

Out here in California..near the oil fields..most of what we use is
Victor, then Harris. My working rigs are either.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is