Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus896 Ignoramus896 is offline

Default Who needed what torch stuff?

On 2011-05-02, Steve B wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
I dont have any Smith stuff, but I do have a spare Victor 100 handle in
my stuff. Ive taken a picture of about half of it..the rest is in
another container I cant get to at night...Ill have to move Stuff in the
morning with the fork lift to dig em out. This is just some of the
spare stuff not currently on any of my working rigs ......

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38086768243858

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38109576123794

6th from the Left.

Out here in California..near the oil fields..most of what we use is
Victor, then Harris. My working rigs are either.

Gunner

I need a SMALL Victor torch body, cutting torch attachment, and as many gas
tips you want to throw in to make a set. This would be the one used to cut
thin metals, and do fine gas welding work. Not the common 315 used commonly
as a rig cutting torch.

I have a complete Victor 100 torch set (branded as Matco). Lots of
tips too. "Used twice".

Myself, I am using the next size, 315 series.

I have many other O/A torches as well, for sale.