Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default R-22 Heat Pump update

I've found that the coil cleaner I use, removes tar and
nicotine. Learned that from working on window AC. When I had
one that belonged to smokers, amazing ammounts of brown
would be flushed out. The big ion type filter may also need
some cleaning.

Long before I was HVAC guy, my fire department used to have
Bingo nights. The smoke there was incredible, in a bad way.
They had ceiling mount filters, I bet those needed cleaning.
They had some stuff, but I am guessing the stuff they used
was ineffective. I couldn't go to company meetings, same
thing. Too much smoking going on. You'd think firemen would
know that's toxic.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

We often entertain non-smokers. We have a big ion-type
power filter
and don't smoke in the house for the duration. Anybody
that comes
over says they can't smell smoke. But sadly, we do smoke.

What's sad about honoring your own Free Will?

But, like most religious cults, the Church of Antismokerism
needs to
continue to recruit new members.

Sigh.

Rich