Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dismantling and reassembling a jeep in under 4 min

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dBtYXFXa5Ig
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dBtYXFXa5Ig

I had a Honda CRX-SI that went through brake pads. My record for
changing front pads was less than 10 minutes from rolling the floor
jack under to rolling the floor jack out.

Best maneuvering car I ever had! I used to race "Autocross" and won
my class frequently.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 25, 2:25*am, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dBtYXFXa5Ig

I had a Honda CRX-SI that went through brake pads. *My record for
changing front pads was less than 10 minutes from rolling the floor
jack under to rolling the floor jack out.

Best maneuvering car I ever had! *I used to race "Autocross" and won
my class frequently.

Funny, at one point there were five honda accords in my family and ALL
of them went through brake pads. I, too, got way too good at changing
them.