Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Bedbugs at the United Nations?

If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an extraordinarily erudite
speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message

If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an extraordinarily
erudite
speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

Thanks for posting that, for all the good it will likely not do. Spent four
years living and working with the islamic filth in Saudi Arabia, and this
guy has it dead on the money.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an
extraordinarily erudite speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

Could somebody explain why the US is involved with the UN at all?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:
"CaveLamb" wrote in message
If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an
extraordinarily erudite speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

Could somebody explain why the US is involved with the UN at all?

Uh, doubt it...

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm partway through the first video, but he's spot on.
I needed to look up "erudite".
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/erudite

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an
extraordinarily erudite
speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is
serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I suspect because some high "our nation's leaders" want to.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...

Could somebody explain why the US is involved with the UN
at all?

Uh, doubt it...

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~capri26

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'm partway through the first video, but he's spot on.
I needed to look up "erudite".
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/erudite

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I am glad you think so. You should hear the bile he has for mormons (and all
other christians).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lecm30iDHW4

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-04-11, anorton wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'm partway through the first video, but he's spot on.
I needed to look up "erudite".
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/erudite

I am glad you think so. You should hear the bile he has for mormons (and all
other christians).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lecm30iDHW4

I am on his sixth video right now...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 10, 6:08*pm, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:
"CaveLamb" wrote in message

If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an
extraordinarily erudite speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b3...896337ec4b/e/m

Could somebody explain why the US is involved with the UN at all?- Hide quoted text -

I take it that you did not cover history at home school.

TMT