Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is the weight of a Lincoln SA200

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:36:57 -0500, Ignoramus29973
wrote:

SA-200 welder

The D model weighs in at 1311 pounds. This a diesel engine model. The
earlier models were gasoline and may have a different weight, but
probably not too much weight difference.

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/asset...ture/E6132.pdf

A little fix up here and there, and that one in your picture should be
fine. Parts are widely available.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

SA-200 welder

The D model weighs in at 1311 pounds. This a diesel engine model. The
earlier models were gasoline and may have a different weight, but
probably not too much weight difference.

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/asset...ture/E6132.pdf

A little fix up here and there, and that one in your picture should be
fine. Parts are widely available.
Dave

Thanks. I am slightly familiar with Continental F-163 engines. They
are very simple. I would expect that my SA-200 weighs around 1,150 lbs
or so, since it is not a diesel. The reason why that F-162 engine is
so indestructible, though, is that it is built like a diesel.

Lincoln SA200 Welder BFR Metalworking 24 May 5th 16 11:50 PM
Weight of slate roof versus weight of cement tile roof replacement? N_Cook UK diy 10 October 1st 10 07:22 PM
Lincoln SA200 Up North[_2_] Metalworking 2 June 4th 10 04:58 PM
FS. Lincoln Tig 250/250 Gunner Metalworking 40 January 10th 06 05:46 AM
Lincoln 185 tig [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 28th 05 01:05 PM