DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is the weight of a Lincoln SA200 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320699-re-what-weight-lincoln-sa200.html)

[email protected] March 23rd 11 10:34 PM

What is the weight of a Lincoln SA200

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:36:57 -0500, Ignoramus29973
wrote:

SA-200 welder

The D model weighs in at 1311 pounds. This a diesel engine model. The
earlier models were gasoline and may have a different weight, but
probably not too much weight difference.

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/asset...ture/E6132.pdf

A little fix up here and there, and that one in your picture should be
fine. Parts are widely available.
Dave

Ignoramus29973 March 24th 11 12:08 AM

wrote:

SA-200 welder

The D model weighs in at 1311 pounds. This a diesel engine model. The
earlier models were gasoline and may have a different weight, but
probably not too much weight difference.

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/asset...ture/E6132.pdf

A little fix up here and there, and that one in your picture should be
fine. Parts are widely available.
Dave

Thanks. I am slightly familiar with Continental F-163 engines. They
are very simple. I would expect that my SA-200 weighs around 1,150 lbs
or so, since it is not a diesel. The reason why that F-162 engine is
so indestructible, though, is that it is built like a diesel.