Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default bouncing lady

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:09:27 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hello, I want to tell you all that I had a peanut butter and
jelly sandwich for lunch.

When I went shopping today, I bought a can of generic Spam substitute
("Luncheon loaf"); when I got home I read the label and found that it's
chicken with "ham added" and "smoke flavor added."

I'm still gonna eat it, though. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Which part of chicken & which part of ham?

Whichever parts they can't legally sell as such, of course.
Enjoy that sammy, Rich. "Enriched with colon lining!"

--
You are today where your thoughts have brought you;
you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hello, I want to tell you all that I had a peanut butter and
jelly sandwich for lunch.

When I went shopping today, I bought a can of generic Spam substitute
("Luncheon loaf"); when I got home I read the label and found that it's
chicken with "ham added" and "smoke flavor added."

I'm still gonna eat it, though. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Which part of chicken & which part of ham?

Whichever parts they can't legally sell as such, of course.
Enjoy that sammy, Rich. "Enriched with colon lining!"

Mechanically deboned chicken beaks and pig snouts.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hello, I want to tell you all that I had a peanut butter and
jelly sandwich for lunch.

When I went shopping today, I bought a can of generic Spam substitute
("Luncheon loaf"); when I got home I read the label and found that it's
chicken with "ham added" and "smoke flavor added."

I'm still gonna eat it, though. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Which part of chicken & which part of ham?

Whichever parts they can't legally sell as such, of course.
Enjoy that sammy, Rich. "Enriched with colon lining!"

Mechanically deboned chicken beaks and pig snouts.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

They finally found a use for the squeal of the pig and the squawk of
the old leghorn hen.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Extension floor bouncing. Can I do this? Tony Tiler UK diy 21 February 22nd 11 03:26 PM
Bouncing Makita The Medway Handyman UK diy 14 October 1st 09 11:45 PM
Bouncing joist [email protected] UK diy 4 March 31st 07 08:27 AM
"Bouncing" Floors Chris Davies UK diy 2 July 10th 04 03:36 PM
Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags. MissJuggs UK diy 5 January 18th 04 02:30 PM