Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya

Hawke wrote:

Aren't you wingers thrilled? America is showing how tough it is. I
thought that is what right wingers always ask for. They always are
saying we have to get tough on someone or another. Now we're doing it.
Isn't it great? What else is the military for? Why have it and not use it?

Actually, I think Obama, okay President Obama, didn't want to get into this but wanted
Europe to step up since we get our oil from other places. We helped get the thing
rolling, stated we are not putting in ground forces and evidently made it clear, we have
other issues to deal with, we will be handing this off to the EU as quick as possible.

Fwiw, I'm pretty sure the EU has figured out Obama isn't going to hold on to this tar baby
very long so they better deal with it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

OT, Libya, Japan mm Home Repair 90 March 26th 11 05:33 PM
BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 13 March 23rd 11 03:21 AM
BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 0 March 20th 11 04:00 AM
BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya Boris Kapusta Metalworking 0 March 20th 11 02:52 AM
New drawings posted: spin-stabilized rockets ("Stinger missles") Richard J Kinch Metalworking 0 July 14th 05 03:33 AM