Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Know how to cook? Go fry your brain!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bfb...eatured_videos

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Probably funny, but only got about 1-1/2 seconds worth without pausing
to buffer more. Too painful. Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 11, 7:19*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Probably funny, but only got about 1-1/2 seconds worth without pausing
to buffer more. *Too painful. *Bob

I have dialup so it took over half an hour to load. I just opened
another tab and composed a reply to Michael Koblic. Videos loading in
the background don't slow down Google Groups that much.

jsw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 11, 7:19*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Probably funny, but only got about 1-1/2 seconds worth without pausing
to buffer more. *Too painful. *Bob

Not as good as the start of Fringe, Walter and Hurley from Lost toking
on a bong and giggling at the security camera screens.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Even better: http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/2bdk Go, Lindsay!

--
Know how to listen, and you will
profit even from those who talk badly.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 11, 11:38*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:53:16 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins

wrote:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bfb...en-s-winning-r...

Even better:http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/2bdk*Go, Lindsay!

I was in college and community theatre and have had more than enough
personal experience with crazy airhead actresses. I appreciate their
talent, though.

jsw