Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Saddam execution video?

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Steve B wrote:
"Christopher Tidy" wrote

and what he had
then was likely used, destroyed or degraded into harmless substances.
Chris

You criticize Bush for acting on bad intel, yet you spout it.

"likely" ?

Where do you get all this information?

Look at that link I posted for Gunner:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Saddam_WMD_search

The general consensus is that WMDs weren't found in Iraq. Don't you
think that if the US forces had found WMDs, they'd be very eager to
confirm their existence publicly?

Chris

You really are boring me. Do you know anything about metalworking? You
know, the purpose of this group?

No?

Sigh .................

Bye bye. You're done.

Steve

How the **** does one get from teranews to George Bush? I guess it's a
short hop for some people.

I don't see Chris on my screens any more, and you see why. I guess my
problem was caused by George Bush, too.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message ??????????????

I had this e mail when I was on aol, about 1997. Back then, IIRC, you could
only have ten characters in your name.

I guess I have a fan, or a stalker. Get a life. Do some metal work.

Whatever.

SteveB

Steve

Heart surgery pending?