Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Speaking of don't try this at home

--It's a little long and wordy but users of dynamite might enjoy
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"steamer" wrote in message ...

--It's a little long and wordy but users of dynamite might enjoy
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
www.nmpproducts.com
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Good Lord, that was funny. Thanks for posting it. Sent that one on.

Garrett Fulton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/17/2011 12:48 PM, steamer wrote:

It's a little long and wordy but users of dynamite might enjoy
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

Don't need to be a dynamite user to appreciate the humor here, lol...
Thanks for posting!

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 17, 10:48*am, steamer wrote:
* * * * --It's a little long and wordy but users of dynamite might enjoy
this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

--
* * * * "Steamboat Ed" Haas * * * * : *Steel, Stainless, Titanium: *
* * * * Hacking the Trailing Edge! *: *Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *www.nmpproducts.com
* * * * * * * * * *---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

That was the best story I've heard in weeks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-02-18, wrote:
On Feb 17, 10:48*am, steamer wrote:
* * * * --It's a little long and wordy but users of dynamite might enjoy
this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

[ ... ]

That was the best story I've heard in weeks.

Yep! And I felt really at home listening to that voice.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bridgeport horizontal mill

Huh !!!! Didn't know they ever made one.

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/photo.php?photo=10575411&date=Mar-29&time=13:00
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 10-EE

D-R-O-O-O-O-O-LLLLLLL !!!!!!!

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/photo.php?photo=10574999&date=Mar-29&time=13:00
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Man, I've got to get a grip on reality. I expected to see a
wide, mens foot. Or pair of shoes. I'm really slipping.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus