Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mary and Mayo

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:37:55 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 02:09:04 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Don, I wish Mary the best of luck.

There is a lesson here for the Country in terms of national
healthcare.

Yes. That lesson is that physicians are better than administrators,
bureaucrats or politicians at running a hospital or clinic that
provides best-quality care.

Quality health care doesn't just happen..and it costs money.

Don..how are you paying for this world class care?

We have good insurance. We, not the government, made that happen. It
does cost money. We wanted quality health care in our dotage so we
provided for it in our retirement financial plan. We pay for it with
our money, not yours, and not by creating debt for our descendants and
yours.

Some Minnesota insurers don't cover treatment at Mayo. I'm glad ours
does. I'm glad we were able to make that choice rather than have a
politician or bureaucrat presume to make our choices.

The local hospitals are OK for well-understood medical matters. Mayo
is one of a few medical centers in the United States studying the
diagnosis and treatment of amyloidosis, a relatively rare blood
disease. The Amyloidosis Foundation estimates that approximately 3,000
people are diagnosed with this disease each year in North America.
Mayo Clinic is a major treatment center for these patients, caring for
more than 1,000 amyloidosis patients annually. Effective management of
this disease requires a multidisciplinary team approach involving
cardiology, gastroenterology, hemotology, oncology, and others.

Care to tell us how much it is costing in dollars?

Why?

Because he 's a nosy S.O.B. and want's to politicize your situation
like he did when he posted lies about you to 5 newsgroups
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....n&dmode=source

I'm glad you were far-sighted enough to prepare for the needs like
you did on your own, and your needs are being met. Not everyone is
capable of providing for themselves. Best of luck to you and your
wife.

I'm also glad that TMT is once again exposed for the liar he is.
Please don't be fooled by his false compassion, he would not have made
that post if he honestly cared.

Mary and Mayo Stormin Mormon Metalworking 1 February 17th 11 07:10 AM
Mary and Mayo Stormin Mormon Metalworking 0 February 15th 11 01:17 PM
Mary and Mayo Don Foreman Metalworking 0 February 15th 11 08:13 AM
Mary and Mayo Don Foreman Metalworking 0 February 15th 11 06:46 AM