Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Punxsutawney Phil Shot

"Zymrgy" wrote in message
On Feb 3, 5:38 am, Cliff
wrote:
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s2i90749
"Punxsutawney Phil Shot By "Shotgun" Sarah Palin"
And as soon as she spotted Punxsutawney Phil, "Crosshairs" Sarah emptied
both
barrels of her Remington 870 12-Gauge Pump Action Shotgun a
]

"Both barrels of her Remington 870"

what ****ing moron wrote this? Better yet...what kind of a ****ing
moron repeats such drivel?

Oh, I have actually seen two barrels on my 870 Wingmaster, purchased for me
by one of my exes at Walmart in 1973 for $138! Trouble is, I could never
find the second barrel when I sobered up. That may have been the case with
the Punxsutawney eyewitness. Or acid is coming back for the tree huggers.
My guess is that Sarah is one of the few females on the planet that would
actually catch that gaffe. But the liberals have to have something to do
now that their global warming has their front doors frozen shut.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
Download the book.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

"Zymrgy" wrote in message
On Feb 3, 5:38 am, Cliff
wrote:
[...]

Just like their tiny minds.

Teflon coated.

Punxsutawney Phil Shot RogerN Metalworking 0 February 4th 11 11:25 PM
Punxsutawney Rita and Neil Ward Woodworking 6 February 2nd 11 09:19 PM
Phil Kyle R.I.P? Jim Way UK diy 0 December 14th 06 08:45 AM
Phil Kyle R.I.P? Jim Way UK diy 0 December 14th 06 07:13 AM
Where is Phil Kyle? Mary Fisher UK diy 8 August 22nd 05 11:22 AM