Mary Fisher

Default Where is Phil Kyle?

Might have grown up.

Or his mam made him come down for tea.

Christian McArdle

Might have grown up.

Or his mam made him come down for tea.

Maybe he's got himself a girlfriend?

Christian.

Chris J Dixon

Mary Fisher wrote:

Might have grown up.

Or his mam made him come down for tea.

Or our kill files are working ;-)

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Mary Fisher

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Might have grown up.

Or his mam made him come down for tea.

Or our kill files are working ;-)

That never stopped him assuming another persona before ...

Mary

T i m

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:10:24 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
.. .
Mary Fisher wrote:

Might have grown up.

Or his mam made him come down for tea.

Or our kill files are working ;-)

That never stopped him assuming another persona before ...

Mary

Indeed ... ;-)

T i m

Jock.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:50:42 -0000, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

================================================= =====================
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Protectors of the environment? They certainly won't be Americans,
native or otherwise, will they?

Jock.

--

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers
for myself, but for predecessors as well."
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Harry Clayton-Fredthrop harry.clayton-fredthrop@ulym wrote:
Will he ever return?

He's gone off for a dirty weekend with Drivel and they're welcome to one
another.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Harry Clayton-Fredthrop harry.clayton-fredthrop@ulym wrote:
Will he ever return?

He's gone off for a dirty weekend with Drivel and they're welcome to one
another.

He is clearly your trolling mate.