Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Season's Greetings !

The rolls are risin' , turkey's in the oven , Ma got the glazed yams goin'
.... and the family will be arriving soon for dinner and exchanging gifts .
I'm truly a blessed man . I may not have a lot of money , but in everything
that really counts I am a rich rich man .
Here's wishing the very merriest of Christmasses to alla y'all and alla
y'allses . And may the new year bring nothing but Peace and Prosperity !
--
Snag
Two kinds of eggnog - Dickel and Bacardi - Shirley it's time for a toast !

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Snag wrote:
The rolls are risin' , turkey's in the oven , Ma got the glazed yams goin'
... and the family will be arriving soon for dinner and exchanging gifts .
I'm truly a blessed man . I may not have a lot of money , but in everything
that really counts I am a rich rich man .
Here's wishing the very merriest of Christmasses to alla y'all and alla
y'allses . And may the new year bring nothing but Peace and Prosperity !
--
Snag
Two kinds of eggnog - Dickel and Bacardi - Shirley it's time for a toast !

Likewise and back 'atcha, Snag.

--Winston