Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machine Abuse

Ran into this 6 min. video and personally I wouldn't do this to a
vertical mill. Cutting refractory clay and lining up axles to weld.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:43:40 -0600, Sunworshipper
wrote:

Ran into this 6 min. video and personally I wouldn't do this to a
vertical mill. Cutting refractory clay and lining up axles to weld.

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvWe...eature=related
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sunworshipper fired this volley in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvWe...eature=related

'Looked to me like he had it pretty covered up.

It wouldn't be any more hazardous to the equipment than (say) grinding on a
lathe. You have to protect the ways and clean up scrupulously after you're
done.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ran into this 6 min. video and personally I wouldn't do this to a
vertical mill. Cutting refractory clay and lining up axles to weld.

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvWe...eature=related

The mill and table were covered with sheet plastic. Smart owner!!

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

[email protected] Steve B[_6_] Metalworking 8 March 22nd 10 12:49 AM
Lathe abuse? Toller Woodturning 22 August 2nd 07 03:54 AM
[email protected] Michael A. Terrell Electronics Repair 0 July 12th 06 07:31 PM
Mental Abuse [email protected] Electronics Repair 11 February 15th 06 12:25 AM