Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VIDEOS and pictures of rigid tapping

My videos of rigid tapping.

The video shown is my first test of rigid tapping on real material. It
worked like a charm. I picked 10/32 because it is such an easy
thread.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...indle-Encoder/

Apparently, I can tap 15 holes in about one minute.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-12-18, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus30138 wrote:

My videos of rigid tapping.

The video shown is my first test of rigid tapping on real material. It
worked like a charm. I picked 10/32 because it is such an easy
thread.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...indle-Encoder/

Apparently, I can tap 15 holes in about one minute.

Fun stuff eh?

Oh my God, I almost came.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:13:46 -0600, Ignoramus30138
wrote:

My videos of rigid tapping.

The video shown is my first test of rigid tapping on real material. It
worked like a charm. I picked 10/32 because it is such an easy
thread.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...indle-Encoder/

Apparently, I can tap 15 holes in about one minute.

Dear Crom...I think...we have...created a....Monster!

Good machinist..but his choice of music...is...is EVIL!!!!

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-12-18, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus30138 wrote:

My videos of rigid tapping.

The video shown is my first test of rigid tapping on real material. It
worked like a charm. I picked 10/32 because it is such an easy
thread.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...indle-Encoder/

Apparently, I can tap 15 holes in about one minute.

Fun stuff eh?

Oh my God, I almost came.

You've visited the CNCGUNS site?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-12-18, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus30138 wrote:

My videos of rigid tapping.

The video shown is my first test of rigid tapping on real material. It
worked like a charm. I picked 10/32 because it is such an easy
thread.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...indle-Encoder/

Apparently, I can tap 15 holes in about one minute.

Fun stuff eh?

Oh my God, I almost came.

You've visited the CNCGUNS site?

No, just from watching my rigid tapping.

The CNC GUNS site looks very interesting though.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:46:32 -0600, Ignoramus7337

On 2010-12-18, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus30138 wrote:

My videos of rigid tapping.

The video shown is my first test of rigid tapping on real material. It
worked like a charm. I picked 10/32 because it is such an easy
thread.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...indle-Encoder/

Apparently, I can tap 15 holes in about one minute.

Fun stuff eh?

Oh my God, I almost came.

You've visited the CNCGUNS site?

No, just from watching my rigid tapping.

The CNC GUNS site looks very interesting though.

hey Thanks for that link!