Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This would cost 1.5 million in California....

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:04:21 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Think how long it would take to rake leaves and snowplow that place.
PASS!

--
Know how to listen, and you will
profit even from those who talk badly.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Think how long it would take to rake leaves and snowplow that place.
PASS!

Leaves? Snowplow? Whatever for? Its got a nice shop and Its close
enough to town to use a snowmobile when the snow is on the ground.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

Speaking of snow, I think us Minnesotans got that award right now. 17"
right before blowing 40 and temps dropping below zero. Even deflated
the humpty dome.

karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

I'd put that around $500,000 here. Maybe more if it is able to be
subdivided. I've seen land sell at $100K per acre. It's those damn
people from NY and NJ got our real estate market all jacked up, we
took a hit the last 2 years but not real bad. (Lehigh Valley PA.)

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

You don't have skeeters in CA.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

You don't have skeeters in CA.

Not many...we spray all open water sources with skeeter killer during
the summer months.

Course..we have less open water sources.......

Far less.

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

I would offer 125K and see where that takes me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

You don't have skeeters in CA.

Sure we do.
Single engine, though.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

You don't have skeeters in CA.

Sure we do.
Single engine, though.

--Winston

I camped and hunted in the Rose City and Mio area as a kid with my
dad. That was 50 years ago but I doubt that things have changed much
in that region. I'll bet it's still northwoods. I'm a Minnesotan now
but I have many fond memories of Michigan and I still correspond
frequently with classmates from the class of '59 in Ypsilanti.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://northernmi.ebayclassifieds.co...rn/?ad=7732298

Nice place!

But it snows there. Its only 20 more less miles from my dads place.

Gunner

You don't have skeeters in CA.

We had big ones in Alaska, with all the water from melting snow in
the spring and summer.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

I camped and hunted in the Rose City and Mio area as a kid with my
dad. That was 50 years ago but I doubt that things have changed much
in that region. I'll bet it's still northwoods. I'm a Minnesotan now
but I have many fond memories of Michigan and I still correspond
frequently with classmates from the class of '59 in Ypsilanti.

They are still here, subject to previous years weather conditions. Some years are not too
bad but others, well I know how mom's pincushion feels.

In DA UP, to heck with the mosquitoes, look out for the stable flies. Those things are
mean as he**.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller