Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palin Debunks Palin

"Zombywoof" wrote

Probably smells better after a couple of days on the Tundra as well.

I tell you what. I'd take her camping any day. She's not a whiner, and
will get cold and get her hands dirty. She'll blow the balls off a big
buck, and do it intentionally. I think she'd cute, too. And she's got the
class it takes not to mud wrestle with the pigs around her.

Watching "Sarah Palin's Alaska", you gotta admit, she's one hard working
SOB, and I imagine she brings home some fat paychecks. On one of her shows,
she had Kate Goslin and her crew up. Poor little creampuffy Kate was cold
and just a whining the whole time. No wonder John dumped her.

Sarah Palin has bigger balls than Obama, Biden, Reid, and McCain combined.
Oh, and I forgot to throw in Nancy Peloisi.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 13, 11:20*am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

Sarah is a trannie?

Figures...that is why her conservative ass is so big.

Notice she never has a photo shot from the side...it would block the
mountain in the distance.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

You do realize that Sarah had Kate on because Sarah's show is tanking.

Couldn't happen to a nicer has been of a winger.