Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT where will Palin be in four years ?

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:07:20 -0400, Boater wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 02:58:10 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:28:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

OT question here, as it appears there will be a democratic victory,
where will the gop vp nominee be in 4 years ? many gop supporters
stand behind her for various reasons, but her lack of experience and
knowledge has been a bane on her electibility...so, will she be
groomed and maintain a presence over the next 4 years to be on the
ticket in 2012 or banished to the dustbin of history ala geradine
ferraro etc.
There MAY be a Democrat victory. Personally, I dont see it

You'd not vote aginst liars. Never.

Oddly enough..she appears to be more experienced than Obama by a large
margin.

Many hookers & welfare teen moms are like that, right?

Gunner is still touting Palin's experience? What a laugh. We have a guy
in the White House right now with nearly eight years of experience as
POTUS and two terms of experience as a governor. Apparently all the
experience he had was wrong.

We need smarts and judgment.

Perhaps gummer thinks there's a moose over-trimming
the White House lawn.
A moose must be pretty easy to kill. I knew a woman in
Maine about 5'2" tall that bagged her limit the first day of
the season.
But I'd wager Palin baits.
--
Cliff

When I visited my brother in AK, he was telling me about the moose and
caribou hunts that some of his friends went on. He didn't see the sport in
shooting them. There is no stalking involved, it's a pretty easy kill.

no more palin kees Woodworking 5 September 16th 08 08:06 PM
McCain/Palin 2008! Sean Monaghan[_2_] Woodworking 135 September 8th 08 11:22 PM