Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB: Looking for an L-0 backplate, preferably for 8" Buck Adjust-Tru

Good afternoon all,

I'm looking for a backplate for my Rivett 1030F lathe. The spindle is
L-0.

Anyone have one they're looking to sell?

Thanks,
_kevin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 6, 11:49*am, karchiba wrote:
Good afternoon all,

I'm looking for a backplate for my Rivett 1030F lathe. *The spindle is
L-0.

Anyone have one they're looking to sell?

Thanks,
_kevin

I don't have one, but here are two possibilities:

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?P...PARTPG=INLMK32

and

http://www.tools4cheap.net/products.php?cat=15
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Kevin,
I have two 10" L0 backplates for sale. They are new old stock and
have some light rust and shop grime from storage. No makers mark that
I have found but believe them to be first quality from the finish on
the taper and threads as well as the quality of the other lathe
tooling that these were part of. Asking for $50 each plus shipping
from S Carolina. Email me for pics.
Jim

On Dec 6, 12:49*pm, karchiba wrote:
Good afternoon all,

I'm looking for a backplate for my Rivett 1030F lathe. *The spindle is
L-0.

Anyone have one they're looking to sell?

Thanks,
_kevin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:12:32 -0800 (PST), Jim Schwitters
wrote:

Kevin,
I have two 10" L0 backplates for sale. They are new old stock and
have some light rust and shop grime from storage. No makers mark that
I have found but believe them to be first quality from the finish on
the taper and threads as well as the quality of the other lathe
tooling that these were part of. Asking for $50 each plus shipping
from S Carolina. Email me for pics.
Jim

Good price for NOS.

Gunner

On Dec 6, 12:49*pm, karchiba wrote:
Good afternoon all,

I'm looking for a backplate for my Rivett 1030F lathe. *The spindle is
L-0.

Anyone have one they're looking to sell?

Thanks,
_kevin

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.