Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

Rich Grise wrote:

And I'm no Repugnocrat! Do we really want to go from the party of gimme
gimme gimme gimme gimme to the party of KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL?

It isn't already? Should I mention Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy,
Johnson, or Clinton? Ol' 'He Kept Us Out of War' set the tone for the last
100 years of bait'n'switch Dems.