Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone need any heat treating/furnace Stuff

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...33506097345874

Got way too much Stuff and am thinning it out. Sell/swap/trade

All the units listed are new or as new.

This is what you do with it....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...33500460280498

Gunner

Let me know when you start thinning out your collection of firearms,
especially revolvers and 1911's.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:15:29 -0500, "Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...33506097345874

Got way too much Stuff and am thinning it out. Sell/swap/trade

All the units listed are new or as new.

This is what you do with it....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...33500460280498

Gunner

Let me know when you start thinning out your collection of firearms,
especially revolvers and 1911's.

Right. Fer sure. Indeedy. Hell yes.

Note..Id be happy to trade any of the Stuff Ive posted over the last few
days for guns.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:32:15 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:15:29 -0500, "Tom Gardner" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...33506097345874

Got way too much Stuff and am thinning it out. Sell/swap/trade

All the units listed are new or as new.

This is what you do with it....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...33500460280498

Gunner

Let me know when you start thinning out your collection of firearms,
especially revolvers and 1911's.

Right. Fer sure. Indeedy. Hell yes.

Note..Id be happy to trade any of the Stuff Ive posted over the last few
days for guns.

Gunner

Oh..btw...the heat treating controllers sell for $480 in the 2008
catalog...just be advised that they are not "cheapies"

Gunner

Old Vigor Burnout Furnace adapted to heat treating Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 29 November 29th 16 01:25 PM
HEat treating in my shop HotRod Metalworking 7 October 7th 05 01:36 PM
Heat treating furnace design help needed Gunner Metalworking 11 March 25th 05 04:16 PM
Heat treating aluminum? Matt Metalworking 2 December 12th 04 06:05 PM
Aluminum heat treating Roy J Metalworking 3 February 29th 04 04:12 PM