Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 16 of the Dumbest Things

Nearly one-fifth of Americans think Obama is a Muslim. Thanks, Fox news,
for
acting like this was a matter of opinion, not fact.

Being a Muslim, to a REAL Muslim is a blood in, blood out thing. There is
no withdrawal. If you say you no longer follow Islam, you are a heretic,
having heard the truth as Mohammed saw it, and rejecting it. So, you are
not even in the same camp as the Infidels, who have never had Muslim
presented to them yet. An "Ex-Muslim" is less than in Infidel in the eyes
of a "REAL", and rates right in there with pigs. I am curious as to why
Barry has not received more flak for changing religions than he has. I also
believe that after he leaves office, he will probably spend a lot more time
in Muslim countries and environments, where he will be a celebrity, and
since he dislikes the US so much, he may even move to one and change
citizenship.

Hold your comments, please, as these are only my own musings. Let's see
where he is at and what he is doing ten years after leaving office. I don't
think he will do anything that will not let him exercise his love of power,
and "It's good to be king" attitude.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
[...]

Just guessing, but I'd suspect his religion isn't all that strong
to begin with...

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:09:22 -0600, CaveLamb
wrote:

Steve B wrote:
[...]

And no-one has proven he ever WAS a Muslim.He went to a muslim
friendly school for several years. His father was? a muslim. Did he
ever embrace Islam??????

Things to come? Leon Woodworking 42 March 25th 08 02:23 AM
The dumbest thing I did this week... Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 22 May 23rd 07 05:04 PM
Dumbest thing Leo Lichtman Metalworking 47 October 7th 05 10:18 PM
dumbest question in the universe? Ebeneezer Geezer Home Repair 10 February 7th 05 05:43 AM