Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default humor

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer for
$100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The
next
day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the
donkey died.'
Chuck replied, 'Well, then just give me my money back.'
The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'
Chuck said, 'Ok, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'
The farmer asked, 'What ya gonna do with him?
Chuck said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'
The farmer said, 'You can't raffle off a dead donkey!'
Chuck said, 'Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's
dead.'
A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened
with that dead donkey?
Chuck said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars
apiece
and made a profit of $898.00.'
The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'
Chuck said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars
back.'
Chuck now works for the government.

Humor WhiteTea77581 Home Repair 1 July 16th 09 09:20 AM
OT humor? jo4hn Woodworking 2 December 4th 08 06:04 AM
OT Humor Andy Woodworking 17 March 30th 07 04:53 AM
OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM
OT - Humor Jack Woodworking 2 January 6th 05 11:01 AM