Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Humor

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his
faithful pet dachshund along for company. One day, the dachshund
starts chasing butterflies and before long the dachshund discovers
that he is lost.

So, wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his
direction with the obvious intention of having him for lunch. The
dachshund thinks, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now!" Then he noticed some
bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on
the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is
about to leap, the dachshund exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one
delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here."
Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, as a look of
terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says
the leopard. "That was close. That dachshund nearly had me."
Meanwhile, a monkey, who had been watching the whole scene from a
nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade
it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes.

But the dachshund saw him heading after the leopard with great speed,
and figured that something must be up.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and
strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at
being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see
what's going to happen to that conniving canine." Now the dachshund
sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and thinks, "What
am I going to do now?" But instead of running, the dog sits down with
his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet ... and,
just when they get close enough to hear, the dachshund

"Where's that darn monkey? Sent him off half an hour ago to bring me
another leopard."

OT - A little humor RAM³ Metalworking 7 January 16th 09 08:39 PM
DIY Humor [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 2nd 07 07:04 PM
OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM
OT humor? maybe NOT !!! :-]> skeezics Woodworking 4 February 22nd 05 04:32 AM
OT - Humor Jack Woodworking 2 January 6th 05 11:01 AM