Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Barbara Boxer meets her match

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 01:50:31 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Jeff M wrote:

What we need is a complete revamping of how and what we pay for in
health care. Right now, we pay for sickness, not wellness, and pay
providers more for having sicker patients, and nothing at all for
keeping people healthy.

This is pie in the sky.

Who is going to pay me for keeping myself healthy? ;-)

With that attitude, you're definitely part of the problem, Richy. (I
almost used your real nickname there.

Jeff has a righteous mindset there and I dare anyone who disagrees to
actually _think_it_through_. I also happen to feel that our legal,
penal, and judicial systems need a hard reset.

526 new faces, off any streetcorner, could do no worse than the
corrupted (which we call CONgress and the Prez) are doing now.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck