Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Barbara Boxer meets her match

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:42:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Shrug..the Great Cull will be here in less than 2yrs...so its highly
unlikely we are going to find out if that healing process could have
done any good.

ixnay on the ullcay

I hope you are right. In fact..I pray you to be right.

Im afraid you are wrong though.

Ditto. So let's hope that when the inevitable comes, it is well
planned, well choreographed, small, and surgically precise for the
best outcome, for all our sakes.

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Shrug..the Great Cull will be here in less than 2yrs...so its highly
unlikely we are going to find out if that healing process could have
done any good.

ixnay on the ullcay

I hope you are right. In fact..I pray you to be right.

Im afraid you are wrong though.

Ditto. So let's hope that when the inevitable comes, it is well
planned, well choreographed, small, and surgically precise for the
best outcome, for all our sakes.

Then pick your targets after due consideration, and the method and means
and practice both infiltration, aquistion and termination..and then
exfiltration.

If everyone picked just one....and did as required...it would be over in
6 hours

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't