Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sterilization For Drug Addicts

The earlier time you replied to my criticism of all your off-topic posts,
you say I'm disingenuous for commenting in the This Group thread..

and now you actually say you're sorry to offend, and that's not insincere?
You're a real joker.

And you defend your position by claiming to start few off-topic posts..

but you'll reply to anything off-topic, repeatedly, and you're generally the
only one to mention abortion. One might suspect that you've been deprived of
a grandchild, against your orders.

I don't state or imply my positions on such topics in a metalworking
newsgroup for the simple reason that they don't belong here.

I know exactly what this usenet newsgroup is.. you showed up here at least a
few years later than I did, and apparently found it entertaining to quibble
among the growing number of political remarks.

The point that you obviously missed and that you don't seem to want to take
any responsibility for, is that the trash talk drives away folks that are
genuinely interested in metalworking, just like the OP in the This Group
thread.

Not too worry yourself, my delete key works perfectly.

That doesn't mean that I won't occassionally continue to point out that
you're one of the most abusive users of RCM.

I hardly need to dig for your pointless posts, there are fresh ones from you
nearly every day.

You'll proceed as you have been with your head up your ass, never taking the
time to wonder why there are so few questions about wire brushes, anymore.
That used to be a fairly commonly discussed topic when you first came to
RCM.. so have seen many of those lately? In the last year, or 2 years?

That shouldn't bother you, since you're not here to discuss metalworking
topics, just content to pass the time babbling about off-topic subjects, and
bringing up your agenda topics.
When you want to talk about your serious hobby interests, you can go to
moderated newsgroups that don't tolerate trash talk.. and it's nice, you
say.

But don't show that courtesy/self-restraint to anyone else, because there is
no one here to stop you.

Talk about spite, wiseman Tom.. what are you, a ****ed off 4 year old in a
fit of you-can't-make-me?

--
WB

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message
So there wasn't really anything that Tom wanted to add to yet another
off-topic post, if he hadn't seen it as an opportunity to give more
exposure to his favorite (non-metalworking) topic.. abortion.

After he's said that it's not clear why I'd criticize him.

Oh, I'm contributing to off-topic noise by pointing out what has
deteriorated this newsgroup.

crossposted groups removed

was also sent to 3 non-metalworking fanatic agenda groups, but he
couldn't show any consideration to RCM as being off-topic. Tom's opinion
is too important to limit it's exposure.

--
WB

"Buerste" wrote in message
I'd rather sterilize libtards....oh never mind, they love abortion so
much, why aren't they extinct yet?

I'm so sorry I offend you. I can explain how to filter my posts if you
like or how to use the "delete" button. You could just resist reading
what you don't like. You'll also notice I almost NEVER start an OT post
so you must be digging through threads to find my responses. I'm sure
your distain has nothing to do with the fact that politically, morally,
ethically, philosophically and religiously polar opposites. So, that
said, why don't you come up with a metalworking challenge or something
on-topic that's interesting to overwhelm the noise?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message

Bill, you're absolutely right! I will try to do better in the future.