Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama is related to Sarah Palin, Warren Buffett, Dick Cheney

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

FOAD

"Ignoramus12853" wrote in message
http://www./article/ALeqM5gaiCItSNTF...Id= D9IQJO500

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:52:18 -0500, Ignoramus12853 wrote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500

Anyone who has ever had an ancestor who has had a secret tryst is related
to "John Smith." That's the name they use to check into the fleabag motel. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12853 wrote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500

If one believes in Adam and Eve then we are all related.

Wasn't there a book, 6 degrees of separation that claimed we are still closely linked?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I tend to think that might be a bit too low an estimation of separation or someone I know
or knows someone I know would have made me a killer deal on a slotter for my bridgeport by
now.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-10-15, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus12853 wrote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500

If one believes in Adam and Eve then we are all related.

Wasn't there a book, 6 degrees of separation that claimed we are still closely linked?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I think that we are closely linked, but through acquaintainces and not
through relatives.

I tend to think that might be a bit too low an estimation of
separation or someone I know or knows someone I know would have made
me a killer deal on a slotter for my bridgeport by now.

I saw a slotting head at an auction yesterday, it ended under $200
IIRC.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-10-15, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus12853 wrote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500

If one believes in Adam and Eve then we are all related.

Wasn't there a book, 6 degrees of separation that claimed we are still closely linked?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I think that we are closely linked, but through acquaintainces and not
through relatives.

I tend to think that might be a bit too low an estimation of
separation or someone I know or knows someone I know would have made
me a killer deal on a slotter for my bridgeport by now.

I saw a slotting head at an auction yesterday, it ended under $200
IIRC.

Please tell me it was broken.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-10-15, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus12853 wrote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500

If one believes in Adam and Eve then we are all related.

Wasn't there a book, 6 degrees of separation that claimed we are still closely linked?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I think that we are closely linked, but through acquaintainces and not
through relatives.

I tend to think that might be a bit too low an estimation of
separation or someone I know or knows someone I know would have made
me a killer deal on a slotter for my bridgeport by now.

I saw a slotting head at an auction yesterday, it ended under $200
IIRC.

Please tell me it was broken.

Wes

it certainly was not