Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2168 Ignoramus2168 is offline

Default Obama is related to Sarah Palin, Warren Buffett, Dick Cheney

On 2010-10-15, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus12853 wrote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Id= D9IQJO500

If one believes in Adam and Eve then we are all related.

Wasn't there a book, 6 degrees of separation that claimed we are still closely linked?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I think that we are closely linked, but through acquaintainces and not
through relatives.

I tend to think that might be a bit too low an estimation of
separation or someone I know or knows someone I know would have made
me a killer deal on a slotter for my bridgeport by now.

I saw a slotting head at an auction yesterday, it ended under $200
IIRC.