Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Iron man suit, Raytheon's XOS-2

I would not call it an Iron man suit, it does not fly, nor is it
bulletproof.

http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR~RID~15460.asp

It's much more like the "human forklift" CAT (Caterpillar) suit
Siqourney Weaver had in the movie Aliens.

Caterpillar Power Loader J-5000, look on youtube, lots of stuff.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 08:18:06 -0500, Randy wrote:

I would not call it an Iron man suit, it does not fly, nor is it
bulletproof.

http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR~RID~15460.asp

It's much more like the "human forklift" CAT (Caterpillar) suit
Siqourney Weaver had in the movie Aliens.

Caterpillar Power Loader J-5000, look on youtube, lots of stuff.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

I will wait till they come up with one that doesn't have umbilical cord.
Impressive and useful. Reminds me of Starship Troopers.

--
Boris
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

What's that Lassie? You say that Boris Mohar fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Sat, 02 Oct 2010 07:44:13 -0400:

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 08:18:06 -0500, Randy wrote:

I would not call it an Iron man suit, it does not fly, nor is it
bulletproof.

http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR~RID~15460.asp

It's much more like the "human forklift" CAT (Caterpillar) suit
Siqourney Weaver had in the movie Aliens.
Caterpillar Power Loader J-5000, look on youtube, lots of stuff.
Randy

I will wait till they come up with one that doesn't have umbilical cord.
Impressive and useful.

Reminds me of Starship Troopers.

The book I hope, not the movie.
--