Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Posted some photos

--Photos of recent California Delta steamboat meet. It was punishing
hot again but there was a decent turnout of steamboats; I think I counted
14 but didn't manage to get photos of all of 'em. Anyway here ya go:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7625062748422/
--Also went to the Handcar Regatta and took some snaps of those
contraptions:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7624938809047/

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Don't get mad,
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : get even...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 30, 3:36*pm, steamer wrote:
* * * * --Photos of recent California Delta steamboat meet. It was punishing
hot again but there was a decent turnout of steamboats; I think I counted
14 but didn't manage to get photos of all of 'em. Anyway here ya go:http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7625062748422/
* * * * --Also went to the Handcar Regatta and took some snaps of those
contraptions:http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7624938809047/

--
* * * * "Steamboat Ed" Haas * * * * : *Don't get mad, *
* * * * Hacking the Trailing Edge! *: *get even...
* * * * * * * * * * * * *www.nmpproducts.com
* * * * * * * * * *---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Gaah! Not safe For Work!

(You start looking and you won't get any more work done)

I like the BAPPVs (Big Ass People Powered Vehicles) in the second
batch.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"steamer" wrote in message
--Photos of recent California Delta steamboat meet. It was punishing
hot again but there was a decent turnout of steamboats; I think I counted
14 but didn't manage to get photos of all of 'em. Anyway here ya go:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7625062748422/
--Also went to the Handcar Regatta and took some snaps of those
contraptions:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7624938809047/

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Don't get mad,
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : get even...
www.nmpproducts.com
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Thanks for posting, Ed.
Some beautiful machinery there.
(..though I'm worried about your resemblance to yours truly)

--
Jeff R.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 30 Sep 2010 19:36:38 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Photos of recent California Delta steamboat meet. It was punishing
hot again but there was a decent turnout of steamboats; I think I counted
14 but didn't manage to get photos of all of 'em. Anyway here ya go:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7625062748422/
--Also went to the Handcar Regatta and took some snaps of those
contraptions:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...7624938809047/

Love the electric wheelchair zeppelin IMG_3774 and the large
dual-tired wheels IMG_3769 on the Costco hammockmobile. Neat idea,
well done.

Steampunkish scoot with the absolute babe on the back is nice, too.
IMG_3758

Would steamers with paintguns help make the dickheads realize the
error of their ways? (prolly not, huh?) sigh

Fun stuff, Ed. Thanks for once again sharing them with us.

Toot, toot!

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs

Shelf units and stools photos posted Nonny Woodworking 0 December 20th 09 06:06 AM
Posted from ABPW Tom B Woodworking 1 July 21st 08 03:43 PM
a.b.p.w photos posted Making a Backstaff - Intro Saville Woodworking 0 January 7th 06 02:46 PM
Posted photos of router table... Terry Sumner Woodworking 0 December 5th 05 02:15 AM
Haven't posted in a while Reyd Woodturning 5 January 18th 05 07:46 PM