Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT I want a "Fasten Seat Belt" sign

OT Everyone

OT I want a "Fasten Seat Belt" sign like in/on American Airline
planes. Maybe even 4 of them. Stealing is of course out but anything
legal is in.

Thanks
Bob AZ
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob AZ wrote:
OT Everyone

OT I want a "Fasten Seat Belt" sign like in/on American Airline
planes. Maybe even 4 of them. Stealing is of course out but anything
legal is in.

We used to get custom-made "blackout" displays.

I believe they were made by putting a piece of
blue plastic filter on top, red plastic in the
shape of the artwork on the bottom and a light
in the back. The light box had to be black to
get a good blackout effect when it was off.

You could probably get some inkjet transparency
film and make your own.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 9, 11:37*pm, Bob AZ wrote:
OT Everyone

OT *I want a "Fasten Seat Belt" sign like in/on American Airline
planes. Maybe even 4 of them. Stealing is of course out but anything
legal is in.

Thanks
Bob *AZ

Some tv show showed a place that sold commercial aircraft parts that
the parted out of planes.