Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Sign up for Steve Russell's "Lathe Talk" woodturning newsletter...

Hello to the group,

In December of 2006, I started a monthly newsletter/ezine for woodturners
called "Lathe Talk". The newsletter is totally free and without obligation
of any kind. Lots of woodturners have asked me through the years to publish
a monthly newsletter, However, until our recent website launch, there was no
easy way to manage the distribution of the newsletter to subscribers.

We now can do that easily with the website, while at the same time offering
security of your email address. The newsletter will offer lots of tips and
tricks for woodturners and show you ways to save money in your
studio/workshop.

If you would like to subscribe to "Lathe Talk", point your browser to the
following URL:

http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html

Your email will remain confidential and will only be used to send out your
monthly copy of "Lathe Talk". Full details of our privacy statement is
available on the website. Once you are subscribed, you will also have access
to any back issues (Dec '06 and Jan '07 thus far) of the newsletter.

The newsletter will also contain from time to time, up to date results of my
studio's research and testing of tools and products. We have had a
tremendous positive response to our newsletter and I hope it will benefit
you and make your woodturning easier and more enjoyable. As always, if I can
ever help you, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks and best wishes
to you and yours in 2007!

P.S. If you have not had the time yet, also check out our library on the
website, which contains lots of articles for woodturners (now with pictures)
on various topics.

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: www.woodturningvideosplus.com