Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FA: Peristaltic pump

smallish peristaltic pump - could be useful for an oiler or some such use

Bill -
www.wbnoble.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:48:32 -0700, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

smallish peristaltic pump - could be useful for an oiler or some such use

I use one of these on my bansaw to pump coolant. Werks Grate

karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

smallish peristaltic pump - could be useful for an oiler or some such usehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320587466622

--
Bill *-www.wbnoble.com

I have three of these things. Actually installed in a heart pump
apparatus/machine I think it is. And now I know what I will do with
it/them. Take out the pumps and the speed controls and have an
individual fluid pump for my lathe, mill and my second lathe and or
mill.

Good idea from the second poster!

Bob AZ