Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Soda Blasting?

RogerN wrote:

For my crawl space mold problem I've heard the professional cleanup method
is soda blasting. The worst areas are getting new wood but I'm planning to
clean up areas that don't need the wood replaced.

Do I need to get a "Soda Blaster" or can I just get a Harbor Freight
pressurized abrasive blaster and fill it with baking soda? Just wondering
how much difference there is between an "Abrasive Blaster" and a "Soda
Blaster"?

RogerN

Beyond what others have noted, Harbor Freight sells several sizes of
soda blaster apparatus for ~$100 or so, and also carries the blast
media.

Soda Blasting? Gunner Asch[_6_] Metalworking 11 September 12th 10 02:46 AM
Soda Blasting? ATP Metalworking 17 September 11th 10 11:16 PM
Electrolytic Derusting, Baking Soda or Washing Soda? mike[_12_] Metalworking 1 September 30th 09 01:33 AM
Electrolytic Derusting, Baking Soda or Washing Soda? Terry[_2_] Metalworking 0 September 29th 09 11:45 AM