Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GREAT WORKING AIR COMPRESSOR, MUST GO

In article ,

On 2010-08-31, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:32:42 -0500, Ignoramus24925
wrote:

`IT HAS BEEN USED BY A ROOF CONTRACTOR FOR SEVERAL YEARS''

http://ef.algebra.com/e/110576793789

$300 starting bid

About $200 too high, out here in California.

This is about $295 too high. The compressor is so totally busted.

I wonder if it took a tumble off a roof.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

`IT HAS BEEN USED BY A ROOF CONTRACTOR FOR SEVERAL YEARS''

http://ef.algebra.com/e/110576793789

$300 starting bid

About $200 too high, out here in California.

This is about $295 too high. The compressor is so totally busted.

I wonder if it took a tumble off a roof.

I thought they normally do not take compressors to roofs, but it does
look like it fell from something.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus4117 wrote:

I wonder if it took a tumble off a roof.

I thought they normally do not take compressors to roofs, but it does
look like it fell from something.

Whenever I've roofed, I left the compressor on the ground. Now if they had more than one
nail or staple gun in operation at a time, the line losses might have been too much.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller