Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A guy and his lions.....

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1442880264742

Absolutely marvelous!!

Indeed! Thanks.

The guy is animal behaviorist Kevin Richardson. The Google on him:
http://tinyurl.com/36y4wcs

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 07:49:01 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1442880264742

Absolutely marvelous!!

Indeed! Thanks.

The guy is animal behaviorist Kevin Richardson. The Google on him:
http://tinyurl.com/36y4wcs

Your link didn't work for me, but I watched that first one.
Outstanding. I'd love to visit with those cats if they'd have me.
Especially the leopard. I've sat with and petted a cougar before,
which was a truly memorable experience. The fur is much more coarse
than a cat's, a fact which surprised me at first.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

The guy is animal behaviorist Kevin Richardson. The Google on him:
http://tinyurl.com/36y4wcs

Your link didn't work for me, ...

Ah, sorry (I usually verify it). It was the Google search on "animal
behaviorist Kevin Richardson". I guess you can't just use the URL from
a search.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1442880264742

Absolutely marvelous!!

Indeed! Thanks.

The guy is animal behaviorist Kevin Richardson. The Google on him:
http://tinyurl.com/36y4wcs

Bob

Thanks!

The guy has the "knack"

Hope his career is longer than that guy and his girlfriend up in Alaska
with the grizzlys

Fascinating fellow!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1442880264742

Absolutely marvelous!!

Indeed! Thanks.

The guy is animal behaviorist Kevin Richardson. The Google on him:
http://tinyurl.com/36y4wcs

Your link didn't work for me, but I watched that first one.
Outstanding. I'd love to visit with those cats if they'd have me.
Especially the leopard. I've sat with and petted a cougar before,
which was a truly memorable experience. The fur is much more coarse
than a cat's, a fact which surprised me at first.

Link didnt work for me, but cut and paste Kevin Richardson into both
google video and Youtube for some wonderful segments.

Those lions, hyenas and whatnot..are not "wild animals", but animals
raised in captivity....by a very very smart and intelligent fellow.

And its obvious they love him.
One of the segments shows two lionesses and a hyena all swarming him in
a big knot looking for his attention..and one of the ladies gets ****ey
about the hyena getting loving too.