Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A guy and his lions.....

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 07:49:01 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1442880264742

Absolutely marvelous!!

Indeed! Thanks.

The guy is animal behaviorist Kevin Richardson. The Google on him:
http://tinyurl.com/36y4wcs

Your link didn't work for me, but I watched that first one.
Outstanding. I'd love to visit with those cats if they'd have me.
Especially the leopard. I've sat with and petted a cougar before,
which was a truly memorable experience. The fur is much more coarse
than a cat's, a fact which surprised me at first.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.