Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone want a good shooting course...CHEAP??!

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 21:45:01 -0600, robert bowman
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

But this offer is legit. *I dont know why they are doing it..probably
because times are tough and they have some slack time. Or they are
trying to get some capital.

There is always some sort of incredible deal or the other. I'm not saying
they aren't good deals, just that it's like listening to radio ads for the
furniture store that has been going out of business for years.

One side effect that has been a little controversial is the 'First Families'
deal to buy a home site in scenic Nevada. It's like those free weekend at
Tits Up resort or the free dinner at Holiday Inn that I keep dropping in
the trash. You just have to say 'no', but I gather you might have to say no
several times.

Ayup..Ive heard that they will give you the homesite propaganda pitch at
FrontSight, but the training is still quite good.

Ive taken any number of trips free on the real estate agents dime over
the years, Hawaii, Bahamas etc, the only requirement was to sit through
a 2 hour spiel. I can live with that easily!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)