Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Typical California Democrats ****ing on the taxpayers again

My wife is a teacher , and I have seen the failures of the public school
system . It all goes back to one thing - *discipline* . When the kids know
that they can do just about anything short of actual physical violence (or
the threat of same) they *will* do whatever they want .
The one biggest advantage of private schools is that they *can* discipline
the students . If Daddy sees an entire year of tuition that still must be
paid out , but junior has been expelled ... you can bet there will be
disciplinary support from parents .
But if it's not coming out of their pocket , but yours and mine , there is
no support from parents . And what we've seen is that the worst behaviour
comes from the same people that elected Obammy , those on welfare and living
in government-paid housing . Don't need much education to sign a welfare
check ... or buy groceries with an EBT card .
--
Snag
What would have happened if