Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some more mill progress

Set up a little fiberglass ridge on the read coolant drain channel, so
that coolant all goes to the proper drain.

Then I did what I was afraid to do for a while: I removed a huge
amount of unused wires that went from cabinet to the pendant (where
the control was). I only kept the wires I am using. This way, I
removed a lot of confusing, unused wiring, and made room in the
pendant arm to lay new wires (power to monitor, USB, more signal wires
etc). Kept copious notes and the mill is back to working condition,
but less of a rats' nest.