Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default Southern Steel

Just got some air tanks in the mail from Import Truck Parts in Georgia. I'm
replacing some rusted tanks on my 1987 truck. I'm absolutely amazed at the
shape these tanks and air lines are in. It's like a magic land where steel
does not rust....

Southern women.... Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 July 4th 09 04:08 PM
Counseling, Southern Style! Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 0 November 13th 08 07:32 PM
Southern Electric Vortex UK diy 8 November 25th 07 10:16 PM
Help You Southern Guys Glenn Woodturning 1 May 30th 05 01:49 AM
Southern California used market Grant Erwin Metalworking 1 April 3rd 05 06:07 PM