Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What loc-line nozzles do you use for coolant

If you do general purpose simple stuff, what Loc-Line nozzle are you
using. A single stream, or something fancier?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32079 wrote:
If you do general purpose simple stuff, what Loc-Line nozzle are you
using. A single stream, or something fancier?

I use the smallest single nozzle. Larger nozzles provide too much
volume and not enough velocity.
The smallest is just about perfect to not spray all over the place but
deliver enough velocity to
sweep much of the chips away from the cutter. I have a throttling valve
right next to the spindle
for setting just the right amount of flow.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-08-04, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus32079 wrote:
If you do general purpose simple stuff, what Loc-Line nozzle are you
using. A single stream, or something fancier?

I use the smallest single nozzle. Larger nozzles provide too much
volume and not enough velocity.
The smallest is just about perfect to not spray all over the place but
deliver enough velocity to
sweep much of the chips away from the cutter. I have a throttling valve
right next to the spindle
for setting just the right amount of flow.

I settled down on that, too.

fa: nice little lubrication pump (coolant? maybe it will do coolant?) or tapping oil Bill Noble[_2_] Metalworking 0 July 12th 10 07:09 AM
Spray can nozzles Stuart & Kathryn Fields Metalworking 38 July 18th 08 12:47 AM
Spare cartridge nozzles LSR UK diy 16 October 24th 05 12:26 PM
Pressure washer nozzles Jim Home Repair 14 July 3rd 05 07:27 AM
sprinkler nozzles not interchangable? Mikepier Home Repair 7 June 15th 05 11:29 PM