Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Garage Kept Compressor"???

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19697" wrote in message
This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

Kinda looks like a Ducati doesn't it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19697" wrote in message
This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

The top of the wheel would be an excellent point to attach an anchor rope
to.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/17/2010 8:35 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
"Ignoramus19697" wrote in message
This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

Kinda looks like a Ducati doesn't it?

The extra pump he's throwing in looks like
an old BMW too.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:15:05 -0500, Ignoramus19697
wrote:

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

Must have been a very very long summer.....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:35:50 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Ignoramus19697" wrote in message
This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

Kinda looks like a Ducati doesn't it?

ROFLMAO!! YES..in fact it does!

Good call!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

Must have been a very very long summer.....

Someone should tell him to spray paint it.

Also look at a very original orientation of the motor in relation to
the pump.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19697 wrote:
Also look at a very original orientation of the motor in relation to
the pump.

All that welding because he didn't know how to reverse the rotation of
the motor.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote the following:

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

By "garage kept", he mean it had been kept behind the garage for about
12 years in snow and rain country. Sold AS-IS, thank you.

I think that I know what happened. It was kept in the garage, but the
garage did not have a roof.

You had a garage like that, too?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 08:51:35 -0700, "Steve B"

m...
wrote the following:

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

By "garage kept", he mean it had been kept behind the garage for about
12 years in snow and rain country. Sold AS-IS, thank you.

I think that I know what happened. It was kept in the garage, but the
garage did not have a roof.

You had a garage like that, too?

Steve

I've known some "garages" that would have caused less rust if the y
HAD no roof. Basically "enclosed swamps"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote the following:

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

By "garage kept", he mean it had been kept behind the garage for about
12 years in snow and rain country. Sold AS-IS, thank you.

I think that I know what happened. It was kept in the garage, but the
garage did not have a roof.

You had a garage like that, too?

Mine doesn't have walls either but it holds eight small cars.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19697 wrote:

This "Garage Kept Compressor" seems to be submerged in a pile of dirty
dead leaves?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1847476997.html

Did that have a New Orleans address